Japanese Style Seaweed Salad
Our HomeMade Japanese Style Seaweed Salad would change your mind about Seaweed. It mix them with Carrot, Ginger and aromatic Sesame oil, it is super delicious and good for you too!
- Seaweed is one of the most nutrient-dense foods available on the market! While low in calories, seaweed packs a powerhouse of micronutrients. It’s a source of vitamins B, A, C, E and K. In addition, it is one of the very few non-animal sources of B12, which makes it a perfect addition for those who eat little to no meat.
- Seaweed is also a natural source of iodine which is essential for proper thyroid function. As people have been moving away from processed iodized salt in favor of Himalayan sea salt, incorporating additional sources of iodine has become even more important.
- As a great source of antioxidants, seaweed can help prevent inflammation and reduce the severity of asthma, depression, arthritis and obesity.
- All algae absorb the minerals in the waters they’re grown in, so seaweed grown in mineral-rich waters will also contain those minerals. These could include calcium, selenium, copper, potassium, and zinc.
- Due to a high level of insoluble fiber, seaweed can also help increase the feeling of satiety after a meal, which can reduce overeating and cravings.